Join INVYO to attend Open Banking World Congress 2022 at Don Carlos Resort (Marbella, Spain) & Virtual on the 24 – 25 May 2022
This year the event will be hybrid for a Phygital experience at Don Carlos Resort & Online.
We’re meeting, bonding, debating, and agreeing on creating value from open finance possibilities now.
500+ leaders will converge in Marbella this May, they will be privy to commercial and strategic insights, from both on-stage and numerous off-stage discussions.
Join us and you will be in a prime position to benefit from all the opportunities this will present.
The world’s leading open finance conference delivers stimulating keynotes, engaging outdoor workshop stages, plentiful 1-2-1s, networking, and memorable parties… all in a fantastic, exclusive setting that has been maximised for relationship building.
Destination Open Finance !
- Morning keynote stage
- Live-streamed TV studio chat-show on-site with special host interviewers (speakers will be invited to appear as guests)
- Multiple outdoor afternoon garden stages
- Pop-up discussions and roundtables
- 1-2-1 meeting system
- Pre-conference welcome party with street-food buffet
- First day cocktail reception in the garden pavilion, followed by Brazilian-hosted beach club party
- Additional pre-recorded virtual agenda – to compliment the TV show – for our free online attendees of 4,500 from 110 countries
- Banking & Financial sector transformation: strategies, opportunities, efficiencies, partnerships, trends, embedded, contextual finance
- Winning with Corporates & SMEs
- Open banking payments: VRPs, ecommerce
- Stepping forwards – Digital identity, cross-border services, super apps, cryptocurrencies & open banking web 3.0
- ‘Dragon’s Den’ Fintech Start-up Pitch Competition
Can’t make it in person? Join virtually
Watch brand new content, case studies, regional focuses and a live streamed on-site TV chat show with special guest interviewers as part of our free virtual programme.
- End of Feb: Dragons’ Den fintech pitch competition launched
- Early Bird for in person tickets until Friday 29 April
- Standard tickets until Monday 23 May
For more information :
- For delegates: email@example.com
- For PR and event info: firstname.lastname@example.org